I’m sat at my desk, in a quiet office on a rainy day dreaming of all the things I would rather be doing…
- Making bath bombs – I’m still experimenting with making the perfect bath bomb, I can’t quite get the mixture right and I haven’t experimented nearly as much as I’d like with my new hobby but really feel in the mood for some bath bomb making right now…
- Watching Vikings… Mr Gypsie and I have become obsessed with the History Channel’s Vikings and have been binge watching it for the last couple of weeks, I love it because although it’s fiction it’s based on historic fact and at the moment I want to be escaping to a world of Viking ships, shield maidens and warriors, not sat at a computer in an office
- Doing some yoga…I’ve got a yoga class tonight with my friends and our lovely yoga teacher and I’m wishing I could be practicing my warrior poses now.
- Reading the new Arts Health and Wellbeing inquiry report….It’s a huge report written by the All Party Parliamentary group and it’s so important! I’ve tried to skim through it but need some time to have a good read through. Have a read.
- Dedicating some time to my blog…I never seem to have time to dedicate to my blog, I rush write posts on the go, normally on the train, or whilst I’m walking to work. I’d enjoy sitting down right now and spending some quality time writing.
Generally there’s loads of productive things I would rather be doing today, which has given me a To Do list for my next free day!
What would you rather be doing today?