So I’m waaaay late to the party on this because I’ve been a bit lazy recently but awhile back I was nominated for the “Mystery Blogger Award” by Artistes et Les Humains.Her blog is lovely. Thank you for this. This award was created by Okoto Enigma
Award Rules • Put the award logo on your blog. • List the rules. • Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog. • Mention the creator of the award (Okoto Enigma) and provide a link as well. • Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. • Nominate roughly 10 – 20 people for this award. • Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs. • Ask your nominees five questions. • Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written.
3 Things about myself
1. I love cheesy horror movies, zombie movies and cheesy disaster movies. I also love those low budget disaster movies you see on The SyFi channel. They make me laugh but I always get sucked into the story
2. I’m studying to be a Counsellor, I thought about it for years before I actually enrolled in a course and wish I’d done it sooner as I love it.
3. I’ve had a real blogging block recently and haven’t really been inspired to write very much. I really noticedyne effect it had on my wellbeing and happiness levels, but hopefully I’m back on form and will be scribbling away on a regular basis again.
Some bloggers I like…
1. Why did you start your blog?
I love writing but at the time I wasn’t really getting to do any, I also was feeling pretty uninspired in life and like I was losing my creativity.I was also starting to look at being more brave in my life and doing things that scared me. So starting my blog was equally about being brave and starting a journey of self and about re discovering my creativity.
2. When did you first get interested in the topic of your blog?
I write about so many different things but it’s mostly about what happiness for me, the things that make me happy the things that inspire me, so I guess some of the things I write about I’ve always cared about and others I’ve discovered along the way, and hopefully will keep discovering and writing about new things that make me happy.
3. Favorite thing to do when not blogging?
I love spending time with my friends and chilling with my husband and puppy. Live music, festivals, being outdoors, hanging out with my nieces and nephew, making crafty things (or at least trying to!)
4. Favorite Book?
I’m with the Band by Pamela Des Barres
5. Biggest writing inspiration for you?
Pamela Des Barres, people might not like the topic of her writing but she writes so openly and honestly I think it’s beautiful.
Here is a link to my latest post..